This is what I have been up to since I last posted. I know I owe you all the 7 Random Things about me , and I will post that also.
Scraps of Color Book of Me Layouts
The two Scraplift Challenges from Classycoordinates
Danni was Barbie for our Hallelujah Party she did not want me to take her picture. So this is what I got. The layout beloe is from us visiting the park last summer.
Okay 7 Random Things about me, I'm not tagging anyone since every blog I read has already done this or some version of this.
1. I played Viola in middle school and high school and even went to college for music.
2. I married my best friend's cousin, the funny thing is I dated another cousin of hers whose birthday was two days away from each other, and for our first year of dating I had the two dates confused...
3. I thought all my life that I was the product of a one night stand, I asked my Dad one day about this, since my parents never married and he kindly schooled me...uh no me and your mother were together for a long time, we even lived together...well how was I suppose to know....
4. I had my first child at the age of 29 3/4 ten days after my daughter was born I turned 30.
5. I really want to learn to sew, I need to get a sewing machine first
6. I love my job as boring as it may sound to others, I love what I do!
7. If I could change careers I would be a background singer for my favorite gospel artist....Kirk Franklin, call me man!!!......LOL
Tata for now,