Friday, March 10, 2006

Im back again...I hope!

Haven't been keeping up with this thing, but I'm going to try and do it this year!!! I know, I know, it's March already. Okay here goes a recap.
December 2005
I did a Big Chop. Yes that's right, I cut my permed hair off and am now Au Naurale. It's been pretty easy. It's a learning process for me though....my husband (that's another story).

January
Nothing really new, or noteworthy

February
Nothing really new or noteworthy

March
It's just beginning and I am teribbly BUSY! I am trying to do more scrapbooking. I have a gift make and mail next week. This is my first gift album so I will take pictures and post them...

thanks for reading

1 comment:

Tamika said...

Hi Cynta,
It is so great to meet you. Philly scrappers are definitely growing. Keeping up with my blog gets hard at times but the other ladies motivate me. There is a local group called Sistas in Scrapping - SiS - that has a crop every month. The next one is March 18, 2006. Email me at tmikmik@yahoo.com and I will send you the link.
Tamika