Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just thinking

After listening to yesterday's Inspirational Wednesday's Pod Cast, I got to thinking just as Toya said the important things to see on scrapbook is your journaling and your pictures. So yesterday when I got home from work I started to complete the journaling for my 2005 Scrapbook of my daughter Danielle. I have been working on it forever and I want to finally complete and album. I am no longer concerned about what products I use and how many embellishments I put on a page. The important thing is that my daughter has some idea of what her life was like when she was little. How she behaved and how much her mother and father cared for her and how much her family loves her. There are not many pictures of me as a baby or a child for that matter. So the only things I remember about my childhood are the not so pleasant events that are engraved in my mind. I don't want that for my daughter, so I will continue to do my scrapbooking and be more concerned about the memories and the love that is shared between my family.

2 comments:

Toya said...

practice what you preach!
that is my mantra this weekend, I have some milestones coming up in the family and I am going to work on some layouts to correspond with them, I am so happy you feel me, I can't tell you how deeply I feel about journaling those stories

Adrienne said...

What a wonderful entry and that is the MAIN reason for scrapping!!!!!