Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I am 34 today! Wooohooo! So naturally the celebration started this weekend. I attended a crop in Easton, PA as a birthday gift from my sister and friend Doreen. It was a 12 hour crop and I completed 7 pages. I also tied for first place in the layout contest, for completing a layout with materials they handed out and we added our own embellishments. I had a great time, if I planned better I could have gotten more done, but I didn't, but that was really fine with me. The ladies were very nice and the food was good. i can't wait to do something like this again soon. Here are a few of the layouts I created i'll have to take pictures of the others tomorrow during the day:
The layout below is the one that won the contest:

So let me continue my celebration be back tomorrow.


5 comments:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

these look good cynta! again happy birthday!

A Soldier Girl said...

Happy Birthday sweet thang, I am soo late..but wait a day late, but you still fabulous..so toot toot all week boo boo .. LOL and I oh so love the creations girl .. thanks for stopping in ...

Adrienne said...

What happened to my comment? LOL

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I had forgotten my password for blogger for awhile, so I apologize for not commenting, but I've been reading your blog.

Shanita Waters said...

Happy belated birthday!
you are very talented. I love the winning frame. It's beautiful. You should consider starting your own business (if you haven't already).

Blessings!
Shanita