Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Season to be Thankful

I know I haven't been around in a while, time has been short, but wanted to post about this wondeful holiday that just passed. I made the trip to visit my sister in Columbus, OH and my two brothers, one from Mansfield, Oh and the other from Oklahoma City, OK. We decided back in October that it was time to come together again. I haven't seen my sibling since August 2005. So on Wedenesday around 3 PM, my husband, Danielle and I packed the car up and headed to Ohio. I arrived in Ohio aroung 11:40 PM, exhausted, and happy to be there safely.



Here are some pictures of food:



Be back tomorrow to post the rest of the pictures.
TTYL
Cynta



6 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Nice spread Cynta! yummy

love your layout :)

Adrienne said...

YUMMY!

A Soldier Girl said...

Girl that food looked so good, made me all hungry again LOL

Lisa D. said...

Wow Cynta, I see you have been very busy...glad to know you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Love all your layouts and cards ;-)

Brown English Muffin said...

I'm stuffed from eating my lunch but looking at this food still has me wanting more!!! LOL

Shanita Waters said...

Hi Cynta,

I've been trying to find your blog again for the longest. How are you? I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday.

Shanita