Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I have really been scrapping

Friday night I sat down and watched the new Tye Tribbett DVD. If you are fan, you must watch it, it is off the chain!!! I had that playing in the background and some papers and photos in front of me, and I scrapped the night away. I used some very old KI Memories, I don't even know when I bought it but I thought let me try and use this stuff up. So here are some layouts:

Supplies: Basic Grey Boxer and Kraft Cardstock, Heidi Swap Clock
This is my daugther doing her homework with her grandmother. In journaling I mention how happy she was doing her homework with ther grandmother. When she does homework with me she is never this cooperative.
Supplies: KI Memories, Autumn Leaves Journal Stamp, Heidi Swapp Letters.
This layout is pictures from the girls trip to Dutch Wonderland, Lancaster, PA in 2007. My mom always takes them places during the summer and they always have ball.


Supplies: KI Memories Paper, Heidi Swapp, Button from Walmart, Journal card by Tiffany Tillman in most recent CK Mag., Heidi Swapp Letters.
This is Danielle at the Please Touch Musuem in Philadelphia, PA before it moved, she had a ball this was like the 3rd time she had been and I was able to go too. I could barely keep up.

On Saturday I went to the National Constitution Center in Philly to see the America I AM by Tavis Smiley If it comes to your area you really should go see it. I did not see the entire visit because I did not use wisdom and took Danielle with me and unfortunately she had to to the bathroom and with this exihibit you can't reenter after you leave....so anyway I will have to go back again!

Here are some pictures from the museum:

This Lighted Mural was so great to see it kept changing colors, do you recognize everyone? You weren't able to take pictures inside the exhibit. It is really something to see.

These last pics are of Danielle signing the Constitution....too funny, she is really concentrating...lol
If you look close she actually is writing her name.

I have one more layout to share. I really like this one. I had alot of fun with this one.
Supplies: KI Memories papers, Heidi Swapp flower

Thanks for looking.
c.

8 comments:

Still Patrice said...

lawd lol she holding her head like she's stressing over an algebraic equation. lol

cute little girl :)

Adrienne said...

YOu have been busy! Great pages!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

love the eye candy!

s.

Claire Lawrence said...

yes, you really have been scrapping! your layouts are very snazzy! great designs!!!
Claire

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Awesome pages!!!

Unknown said...

I see you have been busy!! Gone girl!

milkcan said...

Great LOs, and that lighted mural is super cool!

CityGirlTurnedSoccerMom said...

Hi Cynta,

Glad I found your blog. The layouts look really good. You're getting off to a good start this March. Check out my blog. I've tagged you.