Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Scrapbooking

I love it! I am sure you figured that one out already...lol...Well I have been keeping up with the challenges on the Classy Coordinates Ning group. So let's see what I have done.




I completed all of these except for the 8 years on in February.

The first Layout I created for UrbanScrappers Ning Group One Word Challenge. The second layout is also for this Ning Group and it was Flourish Challenge.


As my word for the year says I plan to create this year! I think I am off to a pretty good start. What do you think?


I also made some cards last night base on Tiare's Typical Cards. Hope you enjoy them I had a great time making them.







I am doing my first Scrap Along with Adrienne and few ladies.I will post my sketch tomorrow and add a link to others ladies blogs...See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

StitchLuva and Yarn said...

wow, you really got your scrap on! nice work.

Cas... said...

Since you decided to add me to your twitter peeps I thought I would check you out! LOL! Cool blog! I love your layouts. I haven't had the mojo lately but you're inspiring me!

Glad to get to know ya!

Rolana said...

Beautiful work!!!! Congratulations on making the Classy Coordinates design team!

Kisha said...

Wow you put on your scrappin cap and got down with it didn't you!? I love your pages and cards. You are a chic after my own heart..lurvvv blingage:)