Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hellerrrr!!!

Wow I let the whole month of May past without saying a word to you alll.. I know I am indeed a bad blogger. But I can only master on Social Networking Site at time! Twitter (@CyntaSings) has stolen my heart and facebook is my mistress lol.

I have been busy. I have done some scrapping. Let me apologize for the lowsy pics but I was lazy and took them with my blackberry (which I am addicted to) instead of my camera.
Love: Danni & Bethany


Here is a layout I did based on one of Mr. Browns outfits in Madea's Class Reunion. My siblings when I came to visit them for one of their graduations from high school almost ten years ago,


Here is another on starring my nephew who just turned to the beginning May! He's getting to be such big boy.


Well that tis all for now catch me on twitter @CyntaSings or on Facebook badge is in the upper right hand corner.

Peace

Cynta

2 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hellllurrrrrrrrrrr gurl---your layouts are beautiful!!!

Kisha said...

Awww look at you posting..go head Cynta! Oh and hellurrrrr! How you durrrn? We gotta do another scrap challenge..via twitter:)