Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Arts and Music

The last time I scrapped layouts before last nights marathon session was back in September.  It was for my Design Team Assignment for the Sketch A Day Ebook.  If you would like to purchase one visit the Classy Coordinates website. Here are the layouts I created for the Sept/Oct Issue. As always Tiare creates great sketches and I enjoy interpreting them! If you like these layout check out the Sept/Oct Sketch A Day Ebook.





If you love good gospel music take a trip over to CD Baby and support the Music Ministry of Divine Praise. I am apart of this Music Ministry and the CD is a blessing!!! Can you find me on the cover of the CD?
Divine Praise Music Ministry For He Is Strong And Mighty CD Baby
If you purchase the CD or the Ebook let me know what you think. 
Also leave a review of the CD on the site! Thanks for looking!!
~Cynta

2 comments:

Kisha said...

You created some great LO's!! Danni is so cute and funny:)
Oh yeah, I gotta order my CD! Thanks for the reminder

Cas... said...

Beautiful layouts as always! You do such wonderful work!

Keep up the good work!

I'm going to check out your CD.

Be Encouraged!