Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Danielle is 7!...and 30 Day of Blogging - Day 2

I cannot let the day go by without wishing my darling daughter Danielle a Happy 7th Birthday!!!

We have a fun weekend planned for the little one and her friends. We can't wait to celebrate such a wonderful little girl!!
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name
My blogger name hmmm, well I wanted my name to represent who I am and what I believe.  So I thought of this Living According to the Master's Plan.  Daily I am striving to line my life up to the word and be all that God wants me to be as wife, mother, sister, friend.  As the scripture says in the Message Bible Philippians 3:12-14... I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back. 
I am not perfect. I strive to live as Christ would have me to live and be an example to those around me.  So there you have it, my reasoning for naming my blog Living According to the Master's Plan.

1 comment:

Kisha said...

Happy Birthday Danni!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration:)