Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Happy New Year! Happy 2012!

Thankful to see another day!! Thankful to see another year. Just glad I have another day to get it right!
I am looking to the Author and Finisher of my faith to guide and direct my steps this year, this day. Our steps are ordered by God anyway, good steps and bad. He has us all in the palm of His hands.

God bless all of you! Here are some pictures of the family:









As you can see I fell of on the thirty days of blogging. I am working out a plan to update you all regularly.  I do want you to know that my Danielle is on the Honor Roll and is being tested for the mentally gifted program. My hubby and I are super proud of her. She's even passing on some of her knowledge to my nephew who amazes me daily with some of the things he says and does.

I was on vacation the last week of 2011. The first two days after Christmas I did nothing but sleep.  I couldn't believe I was that tired. That's what happens when you haven't had a day off from work since August. I enjoyed my time at home with the family. I even got in a little girl time in at the makeup counter with my friend Stephanie and think we got this foundation/concelaer thing worked out. What do you think?
Good match right?

After we came in from visiting family on New Year's Day I actually sat down and created some cards. I made one the day before for my cousin I guess that jump started the creativity. I created 31/2 cards using the same pattern paper and added some stickles to dress them up.  Here is a picture of two of them completed.
Talk to you soon. Thanks for reading. Also if you are on Philly and know of a reasonable one day crop that happens once a month let me know.  I want to get hooked up with a crop that's close to home so I can create more frequently.
c.:)

2 comments:

renee said...

These are really cute pictures. Can't wait to see them scrapped.

Cas... said...

Your daughter is adorable. Your makeup is flawless you could give lessons!

Keep up the good work!

Be encouraged...