Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Lord is Great

My Aunt is recovering well, I will see her this evening at the hospital we are going to have a small Birthday Party for her. She turned 45 today!! She is talking better and attending therapy. God is healer her!!

I have little scrapping for ya that I completed last week for an Ad Challenge over at Classy Coordinates.

The Ad


My Layout


Here is my attempt at the Ad Challenge.I used Photoshop Elements 5.0 for the first time to make my photo collage. I downloaded the free tiral from their website. I just couldn't firgure out how to make the spacing neat and straight so I put the photos together, sort of on top of each other.

I know it's not the best picture of the layout I am going to do better next time by taping it to the wall and then taking the picture...

My daughter was so excited that day trying to ride her bike...which she needed much assistance doing and I had to push her up and the the sidewalk it was too funny. The thing that melted my heart the most is everytime I'd push her she asked me to do it again so nicely..."Mommy can you please push me again?" Who wouldn't do what she asked? That's all for now.

Cynta

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great interpretation!!!!!

Toya said...

your layout looks great, it just worked out beautifully..

Brown English Muffin said...

I love lifts like this...then again it's not really a lift right as the original is not a scrap page...don't mind me I'll get my terminology down eventually.

You did a good job by the way I like how the page turned out.