Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HELLLERRRR

A Madea style greeting. I actually posted the previous message on day last week....but I started May 15 not sure why the dated didn't change or how to change it. So nothing much is going on with me been reall busy doing some singing here and there....Most notable experience was singing at Bethel Deliverance International Church's 20th Anniversay Banquet at the Convention Center in Philadelphia...there were so many people there and the Banquet itself was a beautiful worship experience I am so glad I was a part of it....I have done some scrapping need to take some pictures to post I will be updating later on this week I promise with some pictures of my progress and some updated pictures of the princess.

Talk to you soon,
Cynta

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL! As soon as I saw the title, I knew you were "sounding" like Madea! LOL Hope you are having a good holiday!