Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny Story

Yesterday after church Danielle kept saying she was hungry. So as we are walking to the car she says I just want french fries no nuggets this time money. I say how about we go home make you a peanut better and jelly sandwich and you can have a glass a milk. She reluctantly says OK. We get home I fix the sandwich and grab a cup out of the cabinet and pour her some milk. She looks at me and says Mommy that's not a glass that's a cup, you said I could have a glass. I just look at her and say this cup will do just fine. When did she learn the difference between a cup and a glass. Some days she really amazes me.

She is also reading some words and sounding them out! Can you say Kindergarten here we come!! Say a prayer that she gets to go to in September. I think she is ready.
c.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute! Kids are smart these days and she will be just fine when Kindergarten starts!!!

Unknown said...

Btw, I bookmarked your blog! If you don't mind! LOL

Adrienne said...

Awww how cute is that lol.

McMGrad89 said...

What a cute girl...You have to keep writing those things down...My mother is always telling me that when I call her to tell her something my little one said.