Monday, February 23, 2009

Sharing some layouts

The first layout is from my trip to the Academy of Music to see Ruben Studdard, Frenchie Davis and Trenyce in Ain't Misbehavin. It was a great show and the cast was awesome. I was trying to find a picture of all of them on the net but no such luck. My friend Whitney treated me, it was a great treat especially because we were sitting in the front row.
Supplies: bazzil cardstock
I journaled on the bad phot0graph of Whitney touching the stage:
Journaling reads:
So one day during the first week of January Whitney and I had a passing conversation about going to see Ain’t Misbehavin since it was in town. We talked about our availability. So sunday morning I get text message from Whitney saying we are still going right, I had forgotten about it and had not realized that she bought the tickets. It was a pleasant surprise! We get to the theater and we ask the usher where are seats were, I could not believe she bought us to front row seats. I’ve been to the Academy of Music a thousand times, but have never sat in the FRONT ROW! Can you say EXCITED! This is Whitney’s hand touching the stage. It was a great show! Thanks, Whitney - I owe you one!



Supplies: bazzil cs and basic grey scarlet letter (my favorite line from them when it came out now it's Offbeat)
Above is my take on the Week 7 Sketch going on at Classycoordinates. This is a layout of the second cousins at the repast for my husbands grandmother. Laila and Danielle see each other all the time, but Moriah lives in Florida so they were all having a ball together.

Journaling Reads:
Danielle, Laila, & Moriah bonding at Grandma Lewis’ repast. They don’t get to see each other often , but when they do it’s a treat for us all. They are holding up the peace sign taught to them by Al’s niece Candace. January 2009

Thanks for looking!

c.




1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Great Lo's!