Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hello World

I know I have been gone way to long...Here is my attempt at back tracking.

I celebrated ten years at my job in September. They threw little ole me party. I was so suprised. My actual start date was October 1, 1999. Seems like forever ago, really.

So after Danielle celebrated her 5th Birthday....The hubby and I went on a cruise and I turned 35 and we have now been married 8 years.

We had a great time with a great group friend's I cannot wait to do it again!!!

We also attended a wedding of a good friend just before the cruise and I want to give my girl Stephanie a shout out for doing my make up....don't I look gorgeous...got to get those make up lessons in with her cause hubs was like you can't make your make up look like that again??? See:


Ok so that was October in a nutshell...now onto the more excting news...I have a son...well not really he's my nephew and he will be staying with us for an undetermined amount of time...we are enjoying it so far hubs is really enjoying having another boy in the house even if he's only 18 months...lol... he is so sweet...Funny thing is most people think I went off and had a baby since he looks a lot like me:


Amman (AJ) and Danielle get along great...Danielle loves having him around and loves him all up even when he doesn't want to be bothered...LOL


excuse the half done head I was working on it...lol

The last thing I want to talk about is Allen Iverson returning to the 76ers...Ok he left us on a bad note and I was pretty mad about it....now I am nervous and excited!!! We will see what happens he starts playing again on Monday!



Oh and is anyone doing a December Daily? I'm still on the fence about it I did one last year though....we will see!

talk ya later!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

aww hey girl!