Friday, December 11, 2009

So I did it Again

I chopped all my hair off except two inches this time....I haven't had a perm since June of 2005...but cut all my hair off except for new growth back in December of 2005, been Au Naturale since then. My problem started when I started straightening my hair with heat in October 2006 and then again in 2008. My hair is so thin that really after you put heat to it the curl pattern is jacked and it will continue to be straight....So after I stopped going to salon I had two different textures to deal with and I was not dealing so well, my hair was snapping from the two different textures where they stop and other texture began. So on Wednesday I went right upstairs to my bathroom and cut it. Here is the result:


Thinkin about going to the barber to get it shaped up a bit but not sure if that is the look I am going for or not. Hubby is not to happy with it yet. hopefully it will grow on him it did the last time.

talk to ya lata

cynta

3 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Whooohoo! I miss my hair being in a twa, lol but I'm glad its growing out healthy :)

Can't wait to see yours grow!

Brown English Muffin said...

and it looks sooo darn cute!!!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

your hair is adorable---your husband will grow to really like it someday---but remember, it all about you!---you do you and be happy---did you see my interview with
Sunshine?---here's the link---http://www.naturalhairnaturalproducts.com/2009/10/different-textures-and-lengths-meet_18.html-----you should also join NATURAL SUNSHINE NATURAL HAIR GROUP--HERE'S THAT LINK:http://naturalsunshine.ning.com/