Friday, October 15, 2010

We now have a 6 year old in the house

Here she is having fun in the park attempting to climb the monkey bars...She wasn't as jubilant after trying.  She really wants to climb the monkey bars but is very afraid and gives up way to quickly.  Well we will keep at it, maybe by 7 she'll be ready..

She started school this fall and as I began to think about her starting school all my concerns and feelings spilled onto to this scrapbook page. I had done it for a challenge but never posted because I had never in my life wrote so much on a page.  I am glad to report that I know my prayers for my daughter are heard and are being answered every day!!! Happy Birthday Danielle!!! I LOVE YOU!!!  This Danielle three years ago wearing my shoes.

thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Cas... said...

sweet little smile on a pretty little girl. Happy Birthday to Danni!

Love the scrapbook page. It totally rocks!

Brown English Muffin said...

I'm terrified of my daughter starting school as well...she has one more year!!

Kisha said...

Awww look at Princess Dani! She is so cute..and very funny. *I know I've already said this BUT* Happy B'day Danielle. That LO is too cute and funny of her.