Monday, October 04, 2010

World Cardmaking Day

I know it was Saturday and I did make some cards and well some bookmarks. The funny thing is I have been making cards all week! Surprising huh? Well here they are:

These first two cards are made with scraps. I'm on a mission to get rid of my scraps so I plan on doing this for the rest of the year or until they are gone down to at least one container. I am not going to tell you how many containers I have of just scraps. Try using your scraps from your layouts to make a card when you are done with your layout. Tiare of Scrapnfit introduced me to this technique.





The card below was inspired by Twisted Sketches #026


Did you notice a pattern? I learned a new technique. My friend showed me how to ruffle ribbon. I was getting my practice in. You know how it is when you learn a new technique, you do it until you get tired. Am I the only person that does that?

And here are the bookmarks aren't they cute? These were made with all scraps in addition to the shipping tag.



This tag/bookmark below was inspired by a pagemaps tag sketch. You can find it here



welp that's all folks!
Cynta

1 comment:

Kisha said...

ok..let's try this AGAIN. (my first comment deleted itself)
I LOVE your cards and bookmarks. And you used the best stamps. I've gotta get into my scrap stash and use them up before 2011, I will not carry over those scraps. And thanks for sharing the tip on using up scrap materials