Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sketch 49 and some Pictures

Supplies: Pattern paper: Basic Grey; Cardstock: Bazzil;  Bling Word and Stars: Recollections; Heart Banner: Sassfrass

This card was done while I was sick. So needless to day I really don't like this one. I had strep throat a few weeks ago and just as I thought I was healed and now I get a cold. I just can't win. 

My husband has been home and we have been spending alot of time together.  Here we are at Olive Garden on Sunday
On Saturday it was so nice out I took the kids to the park they had a ball...can't you tell...coming to scrapbook layout soon

that's all for now..thanks for looking :)
c.

1 comment:

Kisha said...

I don't know how I missed the fact that you used a banner on your card. I like it:) Love the pick of you and Don (waves - Hiii Donnn). I can't wait to see the LO's of the kiddo's