Saturday, February 19, 2011

Twisted Sketch 47

I had love on the mind while creating this card for my Sketch for this week over at Twisted Sketches. I bought this paper at Ross for $2.99. Just a tip to my scrapbooking friends Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx have some great scrapbooking steals if you like search and resuce missions.  lol! I don't mind myself.


Pattern paper: KI Memories; Cardstock: Stampin Up!,  Bazzill Basics; Bling: Recollections;
Word Sticker: KI Memories; Embossing folders: Cuttlebug, Stampin Up!

I love the way this card turned out. The sketch is lovely...so hope on over to Twisted Sketches and see what the others ladies have created.  I am sure you will be inspired to create one yourself :). Back to my weekend with no kids!! YES! and all adult conversations. YES!!

4 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful!

nancy said...

Fantastic work with this latest Twisted Card Sketch!!! I have heard about scrapping supplies at Ross...just need to get over there and dig for it! I'm all about lost treasures :)

Tamika said...

beautiful card, i love how the darker base makes the colors stand out and I love the dry embossing and dimension of the card. What's that you say, a weekend with no kids, did you hit the lottery, lol?

Muckyfingers said...

This is so pretty :) xXx