Saturday, April 30, 2011

Twisted Sketches - Sketch 57

Here is my take on this weeks Sketch. I actually made two cards, but the other one got a lil messed up when I was inking it.  Have you ever put too much ink in you ink pad.. well that's what happened to the second one. I will share it below.

Supplies: Cardstock: Stampin up!; Pattern Paper: Basic Grey; Felt Flower: Making Memories; Buttons: Anna Griffin; Pearls: Recollections; Sticker: Colorblok; Martha Stewart Edge Punch.

This one didn't make the cut.Why? Well like I said above the ink pad had too much ink.  I thought the stamp also was not good for this card, I should have tested it out first but I didn't I used Sassafrass Lass. So what do you think about this card? Is it bad?

Take a look at what my other Twisted Sisters have done with this sketch.

thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tamika said...

Very nice cards I love the spring colors, they just make me smile!

curlyqmosaics said...

Great cards Cynta!

I just saw your newest one over at Twisted Sketches, and it is utterly fabulous! Total perfection with the bling!