Monday, May 16, 2011

Sketch 59 & A Wedding!!!!

Here is my take on the sketch over at Twisted Sketches.  I made two cards again.  Not liking my cards these days. Almost done with my design team assignments....Guess I am ready for crafting break or maybe it's just the obligatory crafting that I am weary of..... 


Here is the other one.. took it with my phone, so sorry for the blurriness



I am also in the process of making bookmarks for the bil's wedding in 12 days! Go Keith & Lysette!!!  Here is a layout I did of them after their engagement party this year...(well at least I think it was this year) I will post a picture of the favors after the wedding.. Aren't they the cutest, plus they are two of Danielle's favorite people!


Ttyl
Cynta

1 comment:

Cas... said...

Very nice cards! You do such nice work.

Keep up the cardmaking! You're very talented.