Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So I have been missing in action, I got really sick after that washing of the hair incident and going right out, but I am much better now. and I promise I won't do that again until the summer get's here.

Since I last posted I learned how to crochet. I don't have pictures yet I will post some this evening of my starting pieces I haven't started making anything yet just trying to get the stitches down first.

I am almost finished my daughters first year album I will post pics as soon as I am finished, you will be able to see the growth in my scrapbooking from the beginning stages up til now...I have been working on this same album since she was born in 2004...so you'll understand what I am talking about when you see it.

The last two weeks have been really busy at work. It's the same way this time of year every year. I just know I am so tired of collating papers, and stapling I don't know what to do. I can't wait until Saturday afternoon!! It will be all over and back to the regular grind of life as normal.

Well that's all for now...I will post some pictures when I get home this afternoon.

Cynta

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Glad you are feeling better now!!!