Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Updates

Hey Blog land,
Back from my small hiatus and have a few pictures to post. Here is a picture of some of the amateur crocheting...just trying to get the stitch down ...I think I got
it:

I also took a couple of pictures of some layouts....I really am not sure how to take pictures of layouts so here is a picture of my first layout that I did in 2005.


Here are two of the layouts I completed on National Scrapbooking Day:





Hope you can see it clear enough...If anyone has any suggestions as to how to take the pictures of the layouts I's appreciate it....also please tell me what you think of it...I don't have a scanner so I can't scan them. Thanks for reading.

Cynta

3 comments:

Toya said...

AWWWWW, I just wnat to say congrat again on winning the book, and your layouts are really good, I enjoyed looking at them, you should post more often.

Adrienne said...

Your LO's are good!!!! Congrats on the win!

tasra said...

Great job with your crochet piece...practice makes perfect. I've tried knitting, but not crochet so best of luck!

For photographing layouts, I either tape it to a plain wall then shoot it straight on with natural light, no flash. Or I place it on the ground with plain cardstock underneath it (so you can't see the carpet). I place it near a window or glass door and again take it in natural light without a flash. Then I crop it on my computer to take out any edges that show up. Hope that helps!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! So great to hear you're enjoying my book!

tasra