Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey Gang!

Well I have been tagged by Tiffany so I am attempting to repsond to this tag. I have never been tagged before, so this a real treat.

The game is to choose 7 different random things and blog about them as well as keeping the rules on the blog, go figure. Then choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. And don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and go read the blog. I think I can do that ... here goes!

1. Parallel Parking annoys me. Or should I say others parrallel parking annoys me. I live on street where you have to parallel park...and the neighbors tend to park too far apart sometimes which inhibits me from parking anywhere near my house sometimes...Sometimes I wish I had a garage.

2. I just really wish we could do something quickly about the murder rate in Philadelphia...I mean it' s becoming unreal. I will continue to pray as I normally do...God we need a MIRACLE!!

3. What is it with the men who are killing their pregnant wifes, girlfriends, mistresses..What in the World???

4. Beyonce's Get Me Bodied Video...takes it back..can you do all the old dances..LOL

5. Potty training is of the devil..LOL, just kidding but does anybody have any tips that will help me train my 2 and a half year old it's really not going well and I think I tried everything.

6. I wish I kept playing my viola.. I really miss playing I am going to try and pick it up again...I haven't played it in at least 2 years.

7. I wish I had asked my grandmother to teach me how to sew when she was alive. I really need to sew now...my daughter is so tiny she wears 24 months and that's too big..so it would be good if I could just tailor her clothes.. then I wouldn't have to worry about tacking stuff here and there.


So that's my tag...I am tagging Adrienne, Toya, Lisa Sanford, Stephanie , Melanie, Dana, Tiare

Okay now I have to leave comments on these blogs.

Okay so I haven't scrapbooked any pictures, but I altered a composition book for my niece yesterday...and I didn't take any pictures because I let someone borrow my camera, they gave the camera back but they have my memory card...so I am making another one for my daughter so I'll post that.

That's all for now I'll be back tomorrow and update them with some other happenings in my life.

Thanks for reading,

Cynta

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Neat reading about you, I've done this, Ill see if I can find it and link you! :-)