Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Well we made to 2010! How many are looking forward to living in 2010? I am so gald I made it thorugh 2009, may obstacle and frustrations and issues, but the Lord saw fit to bring me through them and I am grateful!

Christmas was nice we went to my In Laws on Christmas Eve and the kids open their presents there and on Christmas Day we went to my Sister in laws, inlaw house which has been our tradition for the last few years. We had blast as always.

Christmas at home with the Danielle and AJ was interesting. Danielle was happy with her gifts. Aj on other hand was petrified of his toy and was excited as he opened it but when we turned it on he was running for cover. We bought him this Mickey Mouse helicopter riding toy that has flashing lights and propeller. Aj was not feeling that at all. We didn' take the toy back thinking he may come around but no dice yet. Here are some pictures of the kids opening their presents on Christmas.





Taking a new step with my scrapbooking we will see soon how all this turns. thanks for reading have a great day!

peace

No comments: