Monday, January 11, 2010

I applied for my first Design Team Call

I sent my layouts yesterday to the Classy Coordinates Design Team. I am excited! And I so hope I get in!!! If not I'll try again and again :-)! Here are my layouts based on sketches by Tiare the owner of Classy Coordinates Kit Club.
My friend Vanessa took this pics of Danielle on a nice Day on March 2009
Supplies: Satmpin UP! Black Carstock, SEI Bridgeport, American Crafts Getty letter, Heidi Swapp Clock, Letter beads.


Danielle's First Trip the Hair Salon for Easter 2009
Mirror Mirror on the Wall
Journaling Reads: Whose the fairest of the all? Well of course it's you my Princess Danielle. This was your first trip to Femme Fatale Hair Salon for REsurrection Sunday. You did Exceptionally well. Nisha was your stylist. I am so gald you don't give me hard time when it comes to your hair. April 2009
Supplies: Bazzil Bling Cardstock, Basic Grey Lime Rickey. Heidi Swapp (R), American crafts Thickers Sprinkles, Letter beads, Soft Spoken Butterfly. Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and Bling.

This Danielle and her Uncle Driving in Disney...
Journaling Reads: You and Uncle Keith driving in Disney, They even gave you a license.
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Offbeat Patter paper and Basic Grey Offbeat brads, American Crafts Thickers Jewelry Box

The layouts were based on these sketches from Tiare site:




I had fun doing the layouts and I also finally learned how to scan and stitch layouts. It was so easy I have no idea why I never tried this before. So here you have it my first three layouts for the year!!! I have been kinda busy to along with this project I also am finishing up some wedding thank you notes for friends. I used the Stampin Up! Top note Die for this...

I really like this die cut it is very versatile. I don't have a Big Shot but it works in my cuttlebug. I am considering getting a Cricut not sure which one yet nor am I totally sold on the idea..so time will tell.

That's all for now,
Cynta

3 comments:

Miss Misi said...

WTG and good luck! Great LOs!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

good luck my sistah--your work is wunderful!!!

Claire Lawrence said...

I love your layouts. The top note for that journaling works so wonderfully! I'd hire you in a minute for a design team:0)

I'll make sure you get the catalog you requested soon!