Monday, January 18, 2010

I Have Been Scrapping!!

I stayed up almost all nignt On Friday finishing up some pages that I started awhile ago and doing some new ones.

Let's start with the older pages:


this is danielle our Assistant Pastor at my bro in laws graduation...I used Bazzil Craft Cs Basic Grey Off beat, Autumn Leaves Butterfly Stamp, and small red circle brad that was cut off by the scanner :(


Danni and Laila posing just before Danielle's birthday party!
Bazzill Cardstock and Sassafrass Lass


This Danielle and Bethany these two love each other so much. I used some Sassfrass Lass anf Kraft CS, Bazzil Scalloped Black Cs, Sassafrass Lass.

I completed this page next page this Tuesday. We are enjoying this ride we are on with my nephew AJ there is never a dull moment. I love the way Danielle and AJ are bonding. It makes me happy that they are getting along.


This was for the Technique Challenge on Tiare's Blog. It was a Challenge on using brads I used a total of 24 brads on this page. I used Stampin Up CS Adn BasicGrey Scarlet Letter, my favorite line them, letter bead and Making Memories sparkle letters.

The other two challenges were using flowers and pattern paper. so here are my submissions for those....Join us at the ClassyScrapper Forum for more challenges.


I used Stampin Up! Black cs and some random sticker flowers, target dollar spot ribbon and bling word princess


Stampin Up! cs BasicGrey Lime Rickey - This line was so fun to work with kinda sad I almost done with what papers I had from the line plus my 6x6 paper pack I bought...looks like I may be making a purchase...lol

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

CityGirlTurnedSoccerMom said...

great layouts - I also love to get in the scrapping "zone" late at night