Monday, January 10, 2011

A Blog Award! Who Me?

My girl Tamika, one of the first blogs I started reading we I started scrapbooking gave me this award.  We gotta get together a scrap or something lady..let me know.  Thanks so much for the award. By the way I jammed to your playlist while I posted this..my kind of music!!! 

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 8 things about yourself

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (or not so recently)

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Here it goes -

1. i love to sing
2. I love basketball played in middle school and quit when I went to high school because of my music
3. I play the viola, since the 6th grade
4. I wanted have more than one child but have since changed my mind
5. recently fell in love with makeup  trying not to go crazy
6. i love scrapbooking and cardmaking.  who knew?
7.i love my blackberry.  Now the hubs is addicted to his as well..lol
8.i have been rocking my natural hair for almost  most 6 years...wow
Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with:

Kim
Elizabeth
Kisha
Stephanie
Sasha
Essence
Kasey
Karla

Thanks for looking
~Cynta

3 comments:

Kisha said...

Awww Thank you so much for giving me an award. And wow, I never knew you liked/played basketball. I always thought I was a Ms Spud Web (because we're both short), but I was just too prissy for basketball:( Thanks again for the award..guess I should blog now huh?

~EssenseVibez~ said...

Sistah Friend, You are toooo much---thank you for passing this award to me--after reading everything in your post, i still loves me a Cynta!---remain blessed!!!

Cas... said...

LOL! This is too cute! I think you're giving me this award to get me to blogging more though actually! LOL!

I'm actually a bit behind in reading my blogs so that's why this reply is so late.

Well I'm going to live up the "Stylish Blog" standard and update my blog with this wonderful meme.

Thanks so much for the nomination. You're a dear sweet person!