Friday, January 07, 2011

Merry Christmas...Happy New Year!

Pray you all had a wonderful Christmas and remembered the reason why we celebrate.

"Jesus is the reason we have this special day
Sometimes in this season true meaning goes astray
Of How in a manger the son of God was born
O Come let us adore the Lord
Let's bring Our gifts before the Lord
Son of God called Immanuel
Called Immanuel" Written By Jacki Cordery

I completed my last assignments for the Tiare's Sketch a Day Design Team.  Here are my last submissons:
Christmas 2005

My Brother Law Keith with his Betroth Lysette - Wedding May 2011

Thanksgiving Celebreation with my siblings November 2008

AJ smiling lol

My last skecthes for 2010 for Twisted Sketches
Sketch 37

Sketch 39
Cynta


Thanks for looking be back sooner than later...
cynta

1 comment:

Tamika said...

Gorgeous layouts. I see you have been very busy. I especially love the holiday layout of your daughter. Stop by my blog when you have a chance, have something for ya!