Monday, January 24, 2011

Sketch 43 - Happy Birthday

I gave this card to my dear friend Khalilah. I made the card 5.5 inches by 5.5 inches and used some Basic Grey Pyrus. I sprayed the chipboard with brown and irridescent maya mist. I added a Jenni Bowlin butterfly and two Queen & Co. Brads.  I had to cut it down to get it fit into envelope. I really like how it turned out.  Do you want to try your hand at the sketch?  Oh you do! Ok so head on over to Twisted Sketches to look at the Sketch and see what other Twisted Sisters have come up!

I got a chance to see Khalilah over the weekend for her birthday.  We had a blast! She has a natural hair product shop.  If you are natural or if just want to use natural products on your hair check out her website Curly Locs Shop. She also has  Natural skin care products, hair accessories, jewelry and more. So Check her out! head on over to Curly Locs Shop!

1 comment:

Tamika said...

What a faboulous card and what wonderful detail. I don't know why your blog does not come up in my blog reader?