Friday, February 11, 2011

Layouts to share

I haven't created a layout since October well that was until last week.  Since I am on the Twisted Sketches Design Team that's all I have been making is cards.  So I finally broke that pattern last week. This first layout is my niece Laila with her outfit she wore to a photo shoot. I hope to get my hands on the photos from that shoot to make her a mini album. This girl has so much character and charisma. Praying for a bright future for her. I completed this one last night or shall i say this morning..lol 
Supplies: pattern paper: crate caper - paper doll collection, Glitter glue; cardstock:bazzill

Tribute to Danielle's favorite boots. we saw them awhile back and weren't able to get them and I kinda forgot about them. One day we were shopping for a reward for her not sucking her thumb in school and we found these.  We get in the the car she immediately puts them on.
Supplies: pattern paper: crate paper - paperdoll collection; bling: recollections; cardstock: bazzill

Here is a layout in tribute to my Mama who would I have been 58 today. I miss her so!


To balance my card making with my layouts I have submitted some design team applications. Hoping to hear some good news soon. If not I'll keep trying. 
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Tamika said...

Love the layouts and both girls are adorable. You have inspired me to do a layout about my mom, it is just hard to find the right words. Good luck on the DT calls, have a great weekend!

Kisha said...

Cute LO's. I've got to get back into completing a LO a week. I'm so very behind. We shall scrap again:)

Cas... said...

Very nice layouts! Your niece and daughter are too cute. I love to see little girls who like to be fashionable. It's sweet!

Help! Mama Remote... said...

Beautiful layouts & a wonderful tribut to your mom.