Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Glasses

So I got my new glasses back in December and decided to doa layout about for design team call. I didn't get picked for this one but I'll keep trying for others. Here is the layout:
Supplies: Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Happily Ever After; Cardstock: Stampin Up!; Alpha Sticker: October Afternoon; Flower: Prima; butterfly: craftdiy; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; Flowers: Making Memories; Letter Beads: Craft 

I not even going to tell you that at this point I have no idea where my glasses are...um oh well I did. lol
I have been home the last two days with Danielle. She has pink eye in both eyes and a sore throat.. Fun Times in the Outterbridge household..NOT!  I am looking forward to my weekend though. Going away with the hub for our annual couples retreat. I can't wait and neiter can he. Love is in the air! lol!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great page and glasses!

Tamika said...

I love the page and all of the buterflies and your glasses are just too cute. Have a great time on the retreat, what a nice way to keep your relationship strong and healthy.

Kisha said...

Very nice LO! Umm why can't you find your glassed maam? Have fun on the retreat, we may join you guys next year:)

Cas... said...

I love the layout and your glasses. Since I'm on the hunt for eyeglasses this layout really hits home for me.

Keep up the good work!

Be Encouraged!

Brown English Muffin said...

Pink Eye sucks I hope it leave your house quickly!!!

I never told you but every single time I see your name on facebook or your blog I can't help but think of New Jersey and the Outer Brigde Crossing....I know totally random but I sure wish the thought would leave my head!! LOL