Saturday, September 15, 2012

Friday Night Create &Chat at SOC & a little Singing

I decided to stick my head in the chat over at Scraps of Color.  I took part in the chatting and scrapping. I made two cards tonight based on two sketches by Scraps of Color creator Tiare Classygirl.

Sketch 1
Friday Night Chat Card Sketch 1

My card
 
Bazzil Cardstock, Basic Grey Little Black Dress Paper and flowers,
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Sunshine 
Teresa Collins Bling, some random wordstickers

Sketch 2
Friday Night Chat Card Sketch 2

My Card
 

 
Recollections Cardstock, Basic Grey Little Black Dress, My Mind's Eye word sticker, Terese Collins Charm.
 
Ok so I have never shared a video of myself singing solo, but here is a video of me singing a solo at church, start the video at 4:00, that is where my song begins...
 
Tell me what you think about the cards and the singing.
 
see ya soon :)

No comments: