Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mojo Monday 259

My brother and sister inlaw have moved into their new home. They have invited us over as a family for dinner to see the house with all it's furnishings. I had on my agenda for this evening after church to make a card for them.  I had also prepared a sheet of skecthes that I wanted to complete and post.  As I looked over my sheet I realized the Mojo Monday Sketch is due Sunday and the others are due next friday. Soo I decided to make their card based on this sketch:
 And Here's my housewarming dinner card...lol

Products: Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two Sunshine Collection;
Craft Mesh butterfly; October After Mini Market letter; Martha Stewart Ink; 
Queen &Co. Pearls (which gave me a fit that adhesive on the back is the worst, that's probably why the were $1.00)


I really like how this card came together, the sketch was so easy to work with...Wow I have been creative almost every night/morning this week ...Go Meee!!! 

Almost done my altoid tins.  That measuring and cutting was giving me a fit!!! I  am glad I only had to complete three...geez!!! after that it's on to my Fall cuts for the other swap I am in....Still thinking of what to do..hmmmmmm....

So what ya think??? Thanks for looking :)

No comments: