Saturday, September 01, 2012

Trying to respark my creativity

So I have been a member of facebook swap group since January.  The group is called Scrappin Sista Monthy Swaps. I have participated in two swaps successfully so far to aid in getting started being creative again.  The first was a Altered Dominoe Swap which got me to buy an embossing gun and some embossing powders for the first time. Working with the embossing powders was interesting. I wished I had worked a little more on them, but I think they turned out ok.


 I think this last swap has got be feening to try jewelry making and get back to scrapbooking.  We did a Swival Charm Swap. Here is  a sneak peek

 
I loved the end result. I will share them on my blog after the reveal is made next week. After working on these I made a few things. .  I made a pair of earrings
and I started my first SMASH book!!!\
 
My first pair of earrings!!! Go ME!!!
 
I have 2 green smashbooks got them on clearance at Michael's
 
here is my first two pages!!! documenting my trip to mac from the other week :)
 
Thanks for reading. Be back soon
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

NC Peach said...

I received one of your dominoes in the swap, and it was one of my favorites! Love the music note!